Prairie Public Education Services in partnership with the North Central Council for Educational Media Services (NCCEMS) provides multimedia resources and professional development for pre-K through 12 educators and the families they serve throughout North Dakota and northwestern Minnesota.
- Increase use of digital educational media throughout the region
- Create and support accessible and relevant opportunities for educators, childcare providers, families and other constituents to increase knowledge and ease of use of multimedia resources
- Emphasize promotion of resources and training to underserved populations in the region
- Commit to learning on the lifelong spectrum, including support for pre-school children, college/career readiness, and dropout prevention and re-integration
- Build and maintain productive partnerships with regional and national educational organizations and institutions
- Understand and support educators in aligning resources and training with state and national education standards
- Be the preferred regional source for comprehensive multimedia educational materials and services