Prairie Public Education Services believes in helping all kids succeed in school and in life. We employ six full-time professionals – several who are former teachers – to provide researched, high-quality digital resources and learning materials to educators, parents, and children at no or minimal cost. Many of these materials are standards-aligned; most of them are developed by PBS, the respected grandparent of educational television.
Our team connects you with these valuable resources by:
• Providing grant money to schools so they can stage Family Literacy Events, which feature popular PBS characters, our hands-on mobile learning lab, free learning games, and free books;
• Bringing our mobile lab and hand-out resources to general community events, such as library reading days;
• Holding “pop-ups” – a spontaneous version of a Family Literacy Event – in targeted neighborhoods;
• Conducting free trainings on these various learning tools for educators and parents.
• Bringing our resources to professional conferences for educators, counselors, librarians, and tech coordinators.
If you’d like to learn more about any of our services, please contact us at email@example.com.